We appreciate our Affiliate partners and appreciate their hard work and dedication to our brand. We are committed to treating all our employees fairly. So please be respectful to them as well. We’ve created the following Affiliate Agreement with you in mind to give you peace of mind. The company wants to protect its reputation. Here are some really important points you need to remember.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. As you probably know by now, we are strong believers in straightforward and honest communication. For the quickest response, please email us at: [email protected].
Before you can join, please read through the following document. It contains all the information to get you started with this great opportunity.
1. Affiliate Agreement
If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
Sign up in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an Affiliate application and be approved. Applications are typically processed within a few hours, and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
Once you’re approved as an Affiliate, we’ll give you a special URL that’s just for you. This will let you earn money from any leads or referrals that come through your website.
You may also use Direct Link Tracking which will allow you to link directly to our site without the need for an Affiliate link. For more info click here.
Our Affiliate Program provides tiered rates based on the number of successful referrals you make. The more you succeed, the higher your commission rate will be:
- 0 – 25 referrals = 10% commission rate.
- 26 – 50 referrals = 15% commission rate.
- 51 – 100 referrals = 20% commission rate.
- 101+ referrals = 25% commission rate.
Also, commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, LinkDaddy.
To get a commission, customers have to complete the order form and pay for the product in full. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through our Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the Affiliate.
Note: Promotional Discount Offer is not part of affiliate commission.
LinkDaddy offers a generous reward in the form of Store Credits, which can be utilized towards your upcoming purchases.
We pay out affiliate commissions on the 15th of each month. So, the Affiliate commission for June will be paid out by July 15th.
Store Credits: Commissions are paid with store credit, which Affiliates can then spend on their next product purchase.
7. Order Fulfillment
Customers who purchase products and services through the Linkaddy Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of the LinkDaddy. As a result, all the rules, policies, and procedures concerning customer orders and service will be applied to those customers.
We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. LinkDaddy policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
We reserve the right to refuse any site entry into the LinkDaddy Affiliate Program based on-site content. Sites that don’t qualify for the Affiliate Program include:
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of LinkDaddy, LLC., LinkDaddy.shop, or any other site.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Promote sexually explicit materials.
- Promote illegal activities.
- Promote violence.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the LinkDaddy brand and marketing resources:
- Affiliates are permitted to use the text links and/or graphical banners and design resources located within the Affiliate Area>Creatives. If a specific size banner ad is not available, the Affiliate may contact the Affiliate Program manager at: [email protected] and request a new banner graphic be added to the available resources.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases are prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Affiliate account.
- LinkDaddy® is a registered trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Affiliates MAY NOT use the LinkDaddy logo, logo marks, or other LinkDaddy website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with LinkDaddy/LinkDaddy.shop/LinkDaddy, LLC.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term “LinkDaddy” in ANY variation in their site URL. Examples: linkdaddy.net, link-daddy.com, linkdaddy.plugins.com, etc.
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote via PPC or PPV.
- Affiliates MAY NOT redistribute or publish our videos on YouTube or any other video hosting platform without express written permission.
- Affiliates can’t promote a competing service. If they will do it we automatically disqualify them from earning further commissions.
11. Anti-Spam Policy
LinkDaddy prohibits Affiliates from using spam e-mail or other forms of Internet abuse to promote our products. This includes spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media outlets. Spam is defined as including but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt-in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook, and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Affiliate has spammed, the Affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations are posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
LinkDaddy may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon receipt of a credible complaint, the LinkDaddy Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, terminate the Affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At LinkDaddy’s discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the Affiliate Program, but also being banned from ANY other internal Affiliate Programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at: [email protected].
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
When you accept this Agreement, it will start and will end when either party terminates it. Either LinkDaddy or the Affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate’s Web Site, all links to the LinkDaddy websites, and all trademarks and logos, other LinkDaddy marks and all other materials provided in connection with this Program.
14. Limitation of Liability
LinkDaddy will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Affiliate under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate’s potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and LinkDaddy will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.